MusicWorks is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit music therapy provider in Havertown, PA. We are looking for a caring, energetic, self-starting Music Therapist to conduct individual and small group music therapy sessions in Delaware County, PA and the surrounding area. If you are committed to making a difference – this job may be for you!
Sessions take place in our local treatment center and several off-site locations.
Ideal candidate must be able to work afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Music therapist will:
Develop music therapy treatment plans
- Conduct pre-placement assessments
- Facilitate sessions
- Write progress notes to document individual progress
Challenges treated are:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Down syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Genetic abnormalities
- Intellectual disabilities
- College graduates who have earned a degree from an AMTA approved Music Therapy degree program
- Completed and passed the CBMT credentialing examination
- Reliable transportation is necessary
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of individuals
- Ability to work independently
- Be accountable
- Ability to use a variety of instruments including your singing voice
MusicWorks provides music therapy services to restore, improve and maintain the quality of life of all individuals throughout the Delaware Valley who are challenged by autism, special needs, illness or aging.
Please email resume and copy of your current MT-BC certification
Job Type: Part-time
Apply for Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org